| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mkambo in February is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.3 °C (86.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 88.5mm (3.5in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:05 long with an average length of 12:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Mkambo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mkambo, Gabon
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mkambo:
- Yoko, Cameroon - 533.2 kms (331.4 miles) NNW
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) NW
- Lomie, Cameroon - 239.8 kms (149 miles) N
- Ebolowa, Cameroon - 372.6 kms (231.5 miles) NW
- Bitam, Gabon - 297 kms (184.6 miles) WNW
- Cocobeach, Gabon - 481.8 kms (299.4 miles) W
- Mitzic, Gabon - 268.1 kms (166.6 miles) W
- Makokou, Gabon - 128.7 kms (80 miles) WSW
- Libreville, Gabon - 506.1 kms (314.5 miles) W
- Lambarn, Gabon - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) WSW
- Lastourville, Gabon - 246.2 kms (153 miles) SSW
- Moanda, Gabon - 288.6 kms (179.3 miles) SSW
- Franceville/ Masuku, Gabon - 297.5 kms (184.9 miles) S
- Mouila, Gabon - 456 kms (283.4 miles) SW
- Tchiban, Gabon - 538.5 kms (334.6 miles) SW